Saturday, August 25, 2012

M.I.A.

I've definately gone M.I.A the past couple weeks, whats up with me huh?!
Well I really started missing this whole blog this as soon as people started getting under my skin again
& my confidence level has definately sky rocketed, cuz damn have I have a big mouth
just being blunt left & right. But I do love a person that's real with me, so why not throw it right back.

Learnin to play guitar ! 

 I went bra shopping yesterday, AH! Victoria secret you do wonders, these girls are feeling happy
in their new 'memory foam' padded bras. WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT?! these boobies are more pampered than me (thats a lie, i'm spoiled, but oh so thankful). Guess that'll pay back when i'm old and NOT saggy. 

Homemade pico de gallo YUM 

I need to point out that everybody is sensitive about different things & what doesn't hurt YOUR feelings might HURT theirs, so please think twice before you say shit or your gonna get called out, recent personal experience. & i'll say quite proudly that i'm totally happy with how i handled that because that person was put right in their place, but i handled it as maturely as possible 

My kitty Chico 

OHHH, elders that surround me. I love ya'll to death & i respect and listen to everything you say & i know its all for the best ..but shoot i'm 18 now, NOT 10! so i don't need to be talked to like I am. I might have my immaturity here & there but i really do know what i want & what makes me happy. I just don't always have the ways to show it. 
One more thing, i'm not just gonna sit back anymore and let your opinion override mine anymore because mines just as equal.

"Never let your prayin knees get lazy & love like crazy"

I'm pretty sure that i'm the only person left in my small town that hasn't gone off to college yet
& I'M GOING INSANE!
countin down the days & i begin my new life. aint that crazy? 
God definately has me under his wing because i've been thrown an opportunity as a tutor at a high school near my college already, i've found multiple jobs that i'm also looking into. got my college schedule..
THREE DAY WEEKENDS AND I GET TO SLEEP IN EVERYDAY :)
& i'm about to show everybody around me what i'm made of! Give me seven years (or so) and this girl here will be a hard workin lawyer with a new Louis Vuitton heehehe (thanks uncle jay, i'll never let that one down) 


Meet my best friend, were pretty much inseparable. We've had our ups & down, shits and giggles and enough memories that it'd be bigger than the bible LOL. 
Shes the only friend thats ever stuck around and really got on that personal level with me. Were not even friends anymore, were SISTERS. But this is our first year being split & were really givin the world hell & taking out paths into the big kid world & we'll be right back home here in small town USA next summer causin trouble with our whole senior class. Do work up there bud, love you :)

TIP: I lost and earring in my bathroom the other day and theres no way that little shit just disappeared. Put a nylon or something over the hose of your vacuum and you'll find it stuck to the end. IT WORKS :) thank goodness. 
 


Take care all & hope you keep reading even those these next few weeks will be busy i'm going to try harder on my posts :) god bless 







No comments:

Post a Comment