Saturday, August 4, 2012

In June i was able to graduate from high school! & as the summer starts to come to an end my next step in life is starting to begin as i will be heading off to college! I thought for the month of august it would be fun to do some dorm room decorations, storage an whatever else i come up with ideas. With cute things for a girls dorm & keeping some of the prices cheap so were all happy, except for those few must have pricey items you beg mom for ;)
Storage boxes from hercampus.com there around 7$ a piece but definately a good idea when space is limited, you can use them for make up. old school papers, anything and it looks cute while its stored up as well!
KEURIG COFFEE MAKER! from Bedbathandbeyond.com, this is the second pricey item on my must have list around 150$ but i've been using one of the summer and its realy nice to have, you can make individual cups of coffee withtout wasting a but when you can save your money especially when were about to be POOR COLLEGE STUDENTS!


VICTORIA SECRET bed spead, this is around 100$ an one of my most expensive things on my must have list for my dorm room, yes a bit pricey but definately cute and guaranteed to keep you comfy an feeling at home when you move out!
When i think about dorm room i think of all the cute things i can buy for my bed, or decorating or just making it feel like home but i don't always think of what can make it easy this SHOWER CADDY from BED BATH AND BEYOND will make it easy to carry your things back an fourt from the shower and so other people aren't sneaking  your stuff when your out!




These are just a couple things on my list of ideas right now to get my dorm room feeling like home as I move in.



No comments:

Post a Comment