Monday, October 1, 2012

those nights

TONITE SUCKS I WANT A COOKIE!!!!!

i've found that finding a way to relate exercise to something like happiness or relaxation is something that i can do, it makes it all so much easier!!

IM SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN AWHILE GUYS! I'm finally settled into college and been working really hard, i do about 40 hours a week in homework and class time! but tonite i thought i needed to give a little time to you guys.

i'm sitting here looking at pictures of all the models in the fall wear and i think i can totally wear that and i can pull it off, but shoot it would look so much better if i lost a few pounds.

I started crying tonite because it really is so hard to loose weight, i texted me auntie who a big figure in my life and she said "first thing is you have to remember that you didn't put it all on at one so u won't take it off overnight either" than i thought to myself, wow, i have someone that reads about my posts and gives me encouragement, i have friends willing to exercise with me, a school my college that offers all organic foods and the strength and excitement to do it. what the hell am i waiting for.

Also i'll tell you guys coming on here and seeing comments from people and knowing that people are watching and waiting to see this happen it gives me so much strength and courage to keep doing this!! anybody out there doing it with me keep it up!!!! I'm gonna get back track with my blogging and try to every night to keep ya'll up date.

http://undressedskeleton.tumblr.com/beforeandafter
The link above is someone who is an inspiration right now in my life, she's another blogger or 'tumblr' and i've been reading about her diet loss and she's lost so many pounds, i can't wait to get there!
I've found that in order to do anything you have to love yourself and tell yourself that its for you not anybody else, KEEP GOING YOU CAN DO IT!!! & thats for my homework too, and that essay that i'm currently procrastinating.

Hope all is well, linsey :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment